Monday, August 1, 2011

Law and Order in USA

What am I suppose to do?

I can't get into Xilinx building past security. I can't speak to Xilinx leadership over phone either.

Xilinx-FBI won't let me work elsewhere, learn anything that is not tied to Xilinx. Xilinx will not give me access to information -- thus making me obsolete and dependent.

I can't get help from law enforcement,  nor from law-makers.

Unless I work for Xilinx, I can't get medical help for any member of my family, who are victim of chemical attacks.

If anyone among you has any suggestion on how to change my living or work situation, I am wiling to listen.

If you have no suggestion, at least send a post-card or email to Xilinx -- tell the sick leadership  "Get well soon!"

4 comments:

  1. Xilinx is not in control of your life. You are in control of your life.

    What other companies have you applied for work in the last 3 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply to your comment: Since 2002, I have applied to more companies, more industries than what you can imagine. I can't pass FBI (Xilinx' agent).

    Even if I can find a job elsewhere, I still need Xilinx-FBI approval to get my family and relatives treated off the chemicals we have been exposed too!

    I can't pass FBI, which tracks my mail, emails, computers, phones, bugged house, ... neither law enforcrer nor law makers did their job.

    I have security guards/cops placed by FBI near my residence, libraries I visit. There job is turn the blind eyes to harassments and abuses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xilinx and the FBI do not control your life. You control your life.

    You were asked what companies you applied to in the last three months and you didn't answer the question. If this is the way that you act in an interview you won't get far.

    Now try answering the original question again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I have not applied to any company in last 3 months, because

    1. There is no business/industry, where my skills were applicable and I have not attempted to seek employment since 2002. Sometimes several times.

    2. Prolonged unemployment, interference in launching startup/business and interference in education has left me resume-less.

    Who will hire me today when I can't even preesent a decent resume. Will you hire me?

    And the original point you are not looking at is that their is still treatment for chemical attacks. I can't find a single doctor who will act against FBI, they take money but not treat.

    ReplyDelete